Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sadness

Every Word

Every Word Remains
A Double Edged Sword
Every Thing Remains
Strangely Planned

As if I've learned to
Read the Fabrics of Fate's Illusion
With some Nietzscheian Zarathustraic fervor,
Getting my Advice from the sound of a pen
on Paper.

When Everything becomes a twisted mystery,
Am I always the detective?
Writing always turns with
Never-Ending Couplets...

Battling with the "Policeman of my mind"
Wondering how he has nothing better to do.




Sadness
 
Fleeing from emotional cloud covered eyes
My spirit travels like rain drops.
I am surrounded by the sadness of thoughts;
How was I ever good enough for you?


My sadness becomes a shield, a holy
Hymn, an eternal heartbeat, total Truth.
God, I miss these tears, this sadness,
This emotional purification- These tears sooth

So much pain, pain for me, Pain from...
These tears sooth like Rain... For me, for them....
Was I ever good enough?
Was I ever good enough for you,

For Thou...




Stretching
Reaching to my core
I find my center
Holy, complete, pure
Returning to enter
The center of my
Soul, as if exiting
My Form to walk
Within my heart.

Gazing, I look to heavens,
"Sky, how far dost Thou extend?"
Like a perfect stretch,
Glorious, Enormous, True...





No comments:

Post a Comment