Thursday, May 3, 2012

From Number Two


As the tempest in my soul shouts out and screams…
Rain falls from my eyes as I dream of your face
I search through my heart as if crawling through space.
With the sound of your voice an internal ear
I sort through the memories of all of our years.
Your face dances through my mind, yet it haunts me each second,
This oblique thing called love wasn’t one to be reckoned.
As this feeling of trepidation reaches my room,
Our love gets refined just as a rose slowly blooms.
I remember when I first saw you, your words captured my heart;
They filled me with happiness and joy from the start.
So the expansion of our hearts will unfold to renew
Love will be my compass as it guides me to you.





These quietly reminiscent days pass
Slowly, softly touching delicate glass
Stained cathedral ligaments set above 
Holy altars. These creations of love,
Monuments to ancient figures, crafted
To celebrate perfection perfected.
These long stained Sun enhanced holy windows,
These blooming colors, hues amber and rose,
Await breath from the holiest angles,
Breathing with colors like gifts from Angels.
Holy creations smooth and crystaline,
Elegant images ever-blessed to shine.
As Faith's sapphire irises create
Moments untranslatable, holy, pure.




i am the who who cares the no one who is there for you truth is i am true truthfully

points of nothingness are nothing with something for nothing knows not whether nothing is nothing without believing still exists
i begin entering a Google of paradoxes, where foxes cleverly
dabble through mythological philosophies, quadrants
of modernities oxymoronical electronic tetra religious mythologies,

wh
                e
                                r

                                                                                                e
pace
                s

                              l
                                                o



                                                                                               w s

                                then rapidly begins typing quickly again
                                                i am who knows
                                                                                                too
Shall we explain?

i am who i am


Google responds to:

woo2lovee woo2lovee woo2lovee woo2lovee woo2lovee woo2lovee
Without results...

I i T(w0) T(w0) T(w0 two two two two two two two two two two two two two two two two two two two two two two two two two two twoo twoo twoo twoo twoo twoo twoo twoo twoo twoo twoo twoo twoo twoo twoo twoo
with 2+2=5






Free me.






My tears have washed away like a storm

A storm where nature thrives to release

Where people long for fresh skies.

Next, nature pauses, softly, perfectly,

Wondering who to thank for tears.

To Imagine
There is some worldwide governing body
Where numbers are given, such as one
And Two... Imagine being one of them,
Explicitly deemed "Smartest Genius
of Geniuses."
You provide them with solutions,
Solutions trickle through an information
Storm drain, like a google search without
A response, or a library section without
Text.

"You're the only answer"
You hear them telling you.
You solve entertainment,
Global food,
Weather,
Peace (if only they would listen)
Jobs, too.

Oh, and theories... Theories which
Are Facts when Philosopher's wish.



Oh! Number one, and number two...














No comments:

Post a Comment