Thursday, April 26, 2012

OM-T(w)o who-m it ma(i_) mean something,


OM-T(w)o who-m it ma(i_) mean something,
It’s difficult to explain, to decide where to begin… My relatively third year, perhaps. Betwixt observations inside of the corporate chain, one connected to primarily McDonalds, Apple, Jamba Juice, partially Starbucks, one’s view of the entire nation and governmental structure begins to not only shift, but morph into a twisted-omniscientdisgustedallseeing-everything. We may discuss things such as panoptic structures, yet any discussing tends to bring forth accusations, mostly in terms paranoia, etc.. I am not blind to such things. The institutionalized America, corporate chains, essentially the fabric of American culture, tends to run, ruin, and shape, several lives. People are made and broken inside of the vicious chain, where people hide their motives like Hawks. Hoc ergo, quis incipio, ultravisavistuprobitas… Verti, Verto, Veritas Vivo. Cogito!!..! Where Rimbaud, Robert Anton, Rilke, cummings, Cavafy, even Petra ring forth like a liberamibell. How does one EXPLAIN!

Cavafy explains the cycle, “The same everywhere… we flee, only to find what we ran from more potently in front of our eyes.” The fear, to eliminate fear… There is a chain, with a peak. Aware in their own respects, every individual (LAUDA) begins to appreciate, respect, problematize, trap, and understand things in diverging manners. The idiosyncrasies (CRAS) of the modern fabric is used (sed) to exemplify the theory, to each his own. However, as a person begins to see, to view, to observe, one becomes…. How to explain! There is a peak, a ruling class who guides (SED) the (DURDING-PT.- Der... t-he) majority of lives with complete awareness; there is a funnel, with a peak, a tip, where a minority of only few control. Between a governmental election based (yet) around an electoral college, where votes are deviate from the common understanding of democratic equal voting, where laws apply only to the few, where degrees and majors are equipped beneath belts like a canon, where there is continual misunderstanding, confusion, and a general fleeting desire to simply avoid, there are the few who strive, stand out, and even silently alter the fabric like a thread upon a knitted cap. How to explain!.!.!!!

Power. Responsibility. Power. Responsibility. Power. Responsibility. Could this language (veritas) explain enough, a sufficient summary (VISUSSUM) to put another in a position to comprehend (C OM-PR). Here, I try to show bread like pain, demands from this non-existent barrier to fix this, to fix that, where mere guesstimations and calculations like summations integrated with physic _(Viv0) to optimize, equalize, and balance a system which (HIC) supports not the majority, even while few realize. How to explain!

…how to explain in terms for you to comprehend? You read these words and begin to inquire, is he c-ra-z-y? To this I respond a person seeking to explain may not always be understood, a poet, an originator, an artist, deserves to be analyzed for a reason, not merely casted aside. How to explain…. Open-mindedness compiling massive information from a series of disciplines- what for, one may inquire?- to find- complete. Per-HA-P.S. there is no clearer way to explain.

I found myself in a globalized household. I became an ambassador of sorts, a treaty maker, a preventer. Each person from a differing walk of life, a differing country, a differing ideological frame-work and level of comprehension; together the few of us began to intertwine knowledge. What forces (VIS) drove us together? Here we exceed the level of government structures, scholastic institutions, corporate governance, not a branch from our mere government… Not deviate completely, here is an important part not to be misunderstood- Each played their own role, naturally- it was a combination from a globalized perspective, not one government, multiple.

Vis a vis…

I was in the process of completing a few books, and creating new ones. It was decided a semester of school was less important. There was something unexplainable, writing beyond a bible, beyond scripture. The plan was- graduate on time, with the class of 2012, and spend a semester focusing on nothing aside from… From… Art. How to explain…

I began showing up to classes. I went to the classes which had the most significance, up until mid-semester. Mid-semester there was a transitory period. Here, I began to separate for a series of reasons. Meditation, linguistic patterns, communication techniques, essays diverging from the voice necessary. And…

I suppose the answer ultimately boils down to this, does it not?

The accident was more than an accident, with more than symbolistic and underlying themes… It was more than analyzing life. It was a series of both spiritual manifestos, human control, and brainwashing, as peculiar as one may believe such an explanation to be. The story… The story…

Serious, Vent tú....

'twas driving northbound, seeking a place to reside, a place to call home. Passed many towns and cities, malcontented with the majority of them, at least for a hometown. I drove through Mt. Tamalpais, the view was stunning. I was searching for TJ-trabajar, familiarly dis familiar.

As I was driving, I began contemplating my life up til present pointland portae. The night before ca...spe... Oro... Mi... Spell¡ aid, or at least with a friendly remembrance of

JK... CP…

Disfunctio word? Guess… Perfecting….

Anyways,

The drive was filled with music from my past, songs rekindling the emotions I felt before, before I was twisted into sensate sapiente legali libero-me system. I remember being in love, I remember... Must trust....

I realized it was my time to find new, a new life, a new direction. I realizenation there to remember what was l, and how far 2 look 2…

I began to gaze and curiously inquire with my inner Self, what how ideal appear to me? I decided it would be quaint, unique, immersed in nature, interformula cito-villa. The drive showed so near, yet none seemed perfitto. Night daunting, night shroused, night immersero fog. My mind was creating towns.

I drove.

A story came to mind, near ping, near pong... perro curiosa, signifina.

I found myself behind a large line of cars, and I passed. I had been driving supremely, I went through San Francisco roller-pastiera-montis- smoothly. I passed the cars and found vast. There fog... The night seemed drenched in a cloud of mystery. A petit red car was in front, IT hesitantly let me pass.

There was significance to the little red car.

I went around a corner, Above 55, numeral tu. Accendo... Turn was fairly wide,myet right enough to wu or wi. I thou

G t appropriate velocità.

Jet pilot, ignizione!!!, soaring Explorer o vast...

Car went around turn, went sideways. to correct, o ver, stereo mille singng,

with a spin,

car sideways.

I turning wheel and tires caught what must have been dry.

The car flipped

and began rolling.



I remember calm.



The car rolled over toward the cliff, I saw it coming. Through the chaos, there was some sort of peace in the air, in the mystery, in the timing of the unknown. I flew off the cliff

CrASHED!

T r ee,

BooM!

car reversal down, yet a moment devoid gravity. My car door was jammed shut, I could barely move. The cars insides were swarmed with oil, exhaust. My right arm, unaware at the time, could barely bend. I struggled for what felt an hour trying to unlatch the buckle to set myself free. "libero me, libero me..." The airbag(s) et plura deflated, it didn't even seem. I reached toward the passenger door, with a sense of intrigue. It opened. It was love-locked before crashed. It was love-

unlocked from who...

Blood was pouring from my brain and head profusely, a new form- vehicular intestines. gasoline or internal..?. trickle, trickle...

Aspettiamo....

...Estranging. Liquid inside. I felt as if "al mighty... Speek...." Nike bag somehow gloriously landed perfectly-

Median of dashboard.

Pi. The shirt I was wearing beneath was one of those symbols you see when your heart’still intact.

I steer, I thought. I steer, I knew. Yet… Yet… Quis? Mind control, a foetal negation, a mental bridge persistently slammed into. An abundance of saneness overflew through my mind. Sadness. Pain. Eternal omniscience. “Dominus, MAGNUS, MAGUS!” I screamed to nothing.

Stuck inside a vehicle, locked then unlocked, from who?

Upon pietas…. Stumbled to freeway. Cars zoomed by, most without empathy to slow velocity and reduce acceleration. I waited, puddles of blood in my wake, body nearly broken.

Time existed not. Time- a dimension created by mortalis, humans attempt to grasp this eternity we therefore know as existence. I waited. I waited. I waited. I waited. As if my heart was more broken than my body… How… How… Who…

A half an eternity passed. Thoughts of heartbrokenness, a loss of public trust, where I found myself… Myself. Alone.

Alone… Alone?

A flash- ambulance.

PR-OM-ITATiS!” Probitas… I thought.

A word containing the fundamental powers to heal, to hinder, to impair… To combine and fix.


Who knew.

i, world pulls away.

i

pull away.

i… i…

When Distance out loops wormholes, portae, uni-versa rushes, temporal; pause,… new… world, return,

return....



To in love with someone new... ¿Who?Quid, quis, quis...



And there was normalcy.

A median, a center, a social-determined norm.

Again, love, again and again, yet return, to win.

As if the entire universe collapses for one instant…





The car accident was, to put it simply, life threatening. The loss of blood was astronomical, the potential risk was even steeper. This brings me to now…Here I remain. A living American Dream. Awakened. A meditative energy of knowledge continually expanding and bursting like a Big Bang.

Where there is a unique individual, there is hope. If…



Veritas… Sun-net…



At Five, An If… i’D

The names began to shift in some nonexistent game
Where suns began a battle, battling again.

Magnus becomes key, wholeheartedly,
Ancient keeps turning the world upon my key.
Glorious and pitiful, a no one and a king
Notorious and infamous, an invisible celebrity,
Ultimately untimely, patiently all one,
Sempervivoo forever, forever turns to one,

Intrinsic turns to thus, singular to us;

Newness a perspective, future becomes trust.
Eternity a glimmer, temporal alters now,
Tenaciously vivacious, from Amor, you are my wow...

Love, here is renewal, purity, and free
Again i feel Here you, a here to you from me;


No comments:

Post a Comment